• Home insurance
  • Car insurance
  • Hedvig
  • Help
  • SvEn
  • Get a price quote
    Get a price quote

    Insurance, for the way people live today

    Every three minutes, someone switches to Hedvig's insurance in Sweden.

    Our insurances

    100% hassle-free digital insurance, all at your fingertips. Make a claim 24/7 in the app.

    Home insurance

    Comprehensive protection for you, your stuff, and your apartment or house. Personal service and quick payments, always just a click away.

    Home insurances

    Car insurance

    Peace of mind for motorists. Whether you drive an older car or a brand new car, our car insurance covers all your needs.

    Car insurance

    Fast service at
    your fingertips

    All-digital experience

    Say goodbye to complicated forms and phone queues. With Hedvig, personal service is always just a click away. Make a claim 24/7 in the Hedvig app.

    At your service until 8 pm every day

    Your very own service team handles your claims, answers your questions, and gives you unlimited expert help.

    Surplus goes to charity

    If there’s money left in our pockets at the end of the year, we donate it to charity.

    Trusted by 100,000+ people in the Nordics

    Trustpilot rating: Excellent

    Hedvig has the highest rating on Trustpilot of all insurance companies in Sweden.

    iOS app rating: 4,7/5 stars

    Based on 1000+ reviews, Hedvig might be the best insurance app people have ever used.

    Claims rating: 4,7/5 stars

    Based on 3500+ reviews written by our customers after filing a claim.

    The Hedvig app

    File claims. Manage your insurances. Ask any questions. With a 100% digital insurance approach, instant help is just a click away.

    Get our home insurance

    Comprehensive coverage for you, your home and your stuff - regardless if you own your house or apartment, or if you got a rental or a second-hand. Thanks to the app Hedvig can offer you concierge service with instant help and the ability to make your claim anytime - anywhere.

    Add accident insurance

    Now you can add Hedvigs accident insurance as a supplement to your home insurance. It’s the ultimate cover for you and your family in case of an accident. The insurance compensates you for hospital stays, dental injuries, rehabilitation, therapy, scarring and permanent injuries among other things.

    → Coverage applies to all co-insured (up to 6 people)

    → Protection 24/7 365 - around the globe

    → No deductible


    We can never earn more by paying out less

    We’re in this business to help our members, not to maximize profit. Hedvig only takes 25% of your monthly premium to improve the product and experience. The rest, 75%, goes to a common claims pool. Any money left in that pool by the end of the year is donated to Milkywire and used to battle climate change. You see, Hedvig can never earn more by paying out less to our members.

    Read more

    Sign up. Get covered.

    Monthly subscription. Pay by credit card. Cancel anytime.

    Get a price quote