• Home insurance
  • Car insurance
  • Hedvig
  • Help
  • SvEn
  • Get a price quote
    Get a price quote


    If a person rents an apartment from someone else, he or she becomes a tenant. It can be both by an individual or a company. If you rent an apartment from a company, you live in a tenancy, then our tenancy insurance is suitable for protection. This can also protect you who rent from a private person who in turn owns their property. This is because you do not need the condominium supplement that the owner of the apartment needs.

    Glossary   |   Home insurance