Bostadsrättstillägg (Condominium supplement)

If you own your apartment, it is nice to have an insurance that covers the apartment itself as well, not just the stuff that is in it. In the language of insurance, it is called a condominium supplement (Bostadsrättstillägg).

Home InsuranceCar InsurancePet InsuranceAccident InsuranceStudent Insurance
© 2023 Hedvig AB

Tulegatan 2A
113 58 Stockholm 559093-0334