A tenancy is a form of housing in Sweden. If you live in a tenancy, you rent it from another party who owns the property. Then the person is a tenant and need a insurance for rental apartment. In Sweden today, there are both large and small property owners who rent out apartments as tenancies to private individuals. In order to get hold of a rental contract in Sweden, you usually need to sign up in a queue system. There is also the possibility to temporary rent an apartment from a private person.