Condominium has two meanings. Holiday homes and when you have an apartment in an apartment building. In the second case, this means that you, together with other apartment owners, own a share in the property where the apartment is located. For this housing type, you need a home insurance with condominium supplement included, which covers damages on both surfaces and interior in your apartment.