• Home insurance
  • Car insurance
  • Hedvig
  • Help
  • SvEn
  • Get a price quote
    Get a price quote


    Your insurance applies to burglary and vandalism in your apartment or space belonging to your apartment, e.g. a basement storage room or an attic storage room. In order for it to be counted as burglary or vandalism, it is required that someone has illegally entered your home or the space that belongs to it. It is not considered illegal for the perpetrator: If you live in a service home / nursing home or in similar circumstances (eg elderly care in the home), the insurance applies to theft in the home even if the perpetrator did not enter illegally.

    Glossary   |   Home insurance