Read more
  • Insurances
  • Why Hedvig
  • The Hedvig App
  • Help
  • DaEn
  • House and contents insurance

    By combining a house insurance with a home contents insurance, you get the ultimate protection. Covering yourself, your stuff, and your house, for complete peace of mind.

    Feel safe in your home

    When you insure both your house and your stuff, you don’t have to worry about financial loss in case of any accident. If anything happens, you can reach us quickly via the app until 20:00 every day.

    House insurance

    Offering broad coverage for your house, the things that are permanently installed therein, and your plot. All buildings are insured at their full value. Coverage for renovations also included.

    House insurance

    Contents insurance

    To protect your belongings, i.e. furniture and electronics, you also need a contents insurance. It provides cover in the event of fire, burglary, vandalism, and if you drop your cell phone.

    Home contents insurance

    What house and contents insurance cover

    House and plot
    Insured at full (new) value
    Your belongings covered up to
    1,000,000 DKK
    Sudden damage covered up to
    100,000 DKK
    1500 DKK
    Lock-in period
    House Insurance Terms (da) Contents Insurance Terms (da)