• Why Hedvig
  • Insurances
  • The Hedvig App
  • Help
  • DaEn
  • Get a price quote
    Get a price quote

    Insurance, for the
    way people live today

    WHAT SETS HEDVIG APART

    You won’t lift a finger, ever again

    Digital insurance company

    With Hedvig, you can get concierge service and hassle-free insurance, all at your fingertips. Make a claim 24/7 in the Hedvig app.

    At your service until 22

    Your very own service team handles your claims, answers your questions, and gives you unlimited expert help.

    Excess goes to end homelessness

    If there’s money left in our pockets at the end of the year, we donate it to WeShelter – working to aid homelessness in Denmark.

    Trusted by 70,000+ people in the Nordics

    Trustpilot rating: Excellent

    Hedvig has an ‘Excellent’ rating from Trustpilot with 4,8/5 stars based on 1000+ reviews.

    iOS app rating: 4,7/5 stars

    Based on 1000+ reviews, Hedvig might be the best insurance app people have ever used.

    Claims rating: 4,7/5 stars

    Based on 3500+ reviews written by our customers after filing a claim.

    The Hedvig app

    File claims. Manage insurances. Ask any questions. With a 100% digital insurance approach, instant help is just a click away.

    Home Contents

    For you, your home and your belongings both at home and outside the home. 20% Student discount.

    → Cyclist, Electronics, Bike plus much more

    → Coverage up to DKK 1,000,000

    → Deductible DKK 500

    Home & Accident

    With Hedvig Home & Accident bundle, you get access to a package with great coverage to fit your needs at an affordable price.

    → Everything in Home Contents plus:

    → Dental injuries, e.g. Bicycle Crashes

    → Permanent injury, Treatment Costs, Death etc

    Home, Accident & Travel

    20% student discount on the Home Contents Insurance.

    → Everything in the Home and Accident bundle, plus:

    → Comprehensive Travel insurance

    → Digital, instant and effortless

    OUR BUSINESS APPROACH

    Do good by doing nothing

    Hedvig doesn't make money the traditional way. We have eliminated the temptation of holding on to your money by paying it back out instead. 75% of your premium goes to covering our members' claims. The remaining 25% goes to improving our insurance and making the experience effortless. At the end of the year, the money that is left is donated to WeShelter – an organization working to aid homelessness in Denmark.

    Learn more

    Sign up. Get covered.

    Monthly subscription. Pay by credit card. Cancel anytime.

    Get a price quote