Our service team. Available weekdays 8-22, or weekends 10-22
Average response time
Fastest claims handling
Our claims rating
Make a claim anytime, anywhere.
Our claims process is fully digital, It only takes minutes to report your claim in the Hedvig app from anywhere in the world.
Get instant help
For the simplest of claims, we settle the claim the same day. When your claim is approved, we’ll make a payment directly into your account. For larger claims, your service team will work around the clock.
Follow your claim
Receive notifications when something happens, and chat with your service team representative in the Hedvig app.
We have eliminated the temptation of holding on to your money instead of paying it back out. 75% of your premium goes to covering our members' claims. The remaining 25% goes to improving our insurance and making the experience effortless. At the end of the year, the money that is left is donated to charity.