Renting an apartment? Get protection for it, your favourite things and even your travel. And don’t worry if you have to move, we have no contract length so you’re free to choose.
Hedvig has your back when the unexpected happens in your home.
Your gadgets and precious items are covered from theft or damage. Whether they’re in your home or not.
Hedvig covers your travel insurance for up to 45 days. Legal dispute? We’ll help with that as well.
"I usually find something to complain about, but right now it's great! 10/10"Adam Strömberg, Göteborg – via Trustpilot
With our app you can sign up and get a personalised insurance for your home yourself and your family. All in a few minutes. And when you need us, you get help even faster.
Hedvig treats your money a little differently than traditional insurance companies to put your interest ahead of our own. We charge a flat fee of 20% to deliver our service – the remaining 80% is set aside for claims. If there’s anything left at the end of the year the surplus doesn’t go to us, but to charities of your choice.
Making a claim is as easy as posting to Instagram or sending a text message. Record a voice message about what happened, upload an image and you’re done.
It’s 2019, you shouldn’t need to fill out long forms to get help. Our easy to use app gets you back up running in minutes if you have a claim.
With Hedvig there’s no long contracts. You have complete freedom and are not locked down.
Hedvig’s surplus goes to charities that you help choose.
Hedvig is re-insured by HDI Global Specialty SE, part of one of the world’s largest insurance group.
Many traditional insurers quietly increase your rates year after year. Not us. In fact, we’re always working to make your insurance better with continuous app improvements.
Everything from sign up to claim is done right in the app. Skip the paper and save some trees.
"I usually have feedback or something to complain about, but nothing right now!"- via Trustpilot
“Hedvig is something completely different from traditional insurance companies I’ve used.”
“Extremely helpful. They flew me home and even got in touch with the hospital. I recommend them to everyone.”
-via Facebook reivew